Hey everyone, this post is something a little different.I have been tagged by the lovely Clare from Clayaa in the Liebster award.
As a new blogger this is my first time hearing of the Liebster award. It is a way of your readers getting to know you a bit better and also help spread the word about other new and smaller bloggers.
The rules are very simple:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers).
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
So here goes……….
1. Who is your role model? I do not have a role model as such. But I would say I admire someone like Marissa Carter, CEO of Cocoabrown for her strength and determination to build her own successful business.
2. What is your favourite childhood memory? This one is a little easier for me as growing up we didn’t have all the technology that now surrounds and consumes us. My fondest memories are of summers spent outside playing in large groups on the local green area.
3. What’s been your favourite blogging achievement so far? This may sound a little cliché but I think for me it was pressing the publish button on my first proper blog post and seeing people were reading it.
4. What makes you happy? Well aside from buying/playing with makeup 🙂 I would have to say spending time with my own little family and watching them grow.
5. What is your favourite Disney movie? Easy! Has to be Toy Story. And not just the first one but the whole trilogy. Cannot wait for the next instalment 🙂
6. If you could go back in the past and tell yourself one thing, what would it be? I would tell myself to have more confidence in myself and stop worrying what others think as their thoughts wont really affect my life. Nobody really cares about what you do, they just like to have an opinion.
7. If you could have superpowers, what power would you pick and why? Hmmm….. Probably the power to change the weather. I live in Ireland where most of the time the rain just gets warmer in the summer.
8. What do you do to relax? Aside from the usual answer of watching tv or listening to music I love to read other blogs, mainly beauty, to see what new products are on the market and reviews.
9. What’s your favourite tv show? Now this is a toughy as I do like quite a few. Id probably have to say Home and Away as it is the longest running tv show I have watched. But Game of Thrones would be very high on my list too.
10. What do you love most about blogging? Well as a very new kid on the block of blogging I am loving learning so much. Its not just a case of sitting down with the laptop and typing a few words. I am loving getting creative with taking photos. And the interaction with like minded people. As I gave up working almost 9 years ago to raise my family I feel like I am getting out into the world again through the medium of blogging and social media – I am loving having the chats with other bloggers.
11. If you could visit any fictional world, which one would you visit? (from a book, Tv show, movie, game etc)? Hmmmm….. I would probably have to say Pandora from the movie Avatar as it just looks so pretty and serene.
So they are the answers to my questions, I hope you enjoyed reading them and getting to know a little more about me. Thank you again to Clare for nominating me.
Now I would like to nominate for the Liebster Award:
- Emma – beautyfolio
- Becca – mygirlsandme
- Ellie – editsbyelle
- Ashia – LiveforLuxe
- Peta – petaramia.com
- Hannah – hannahandtheblog.com
- Megan – keepkickingfitness.com
- Kate – kateiscoveting
- Megan – meganbethblogs
- Ellie – elliesbitsofbeauty
- Alicia – underbeautyssurface
And the questions:
- What got you into blogging?
- Have you achieved any major blogging goals this year?
- Do you find the blogging community a source of support?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- Are you a full time blogger and if not would you like to be?
- Where is your favourite holiday destination?
- What is your favourite time of year?
- Do you have a favourite singer or band and if so who?
- What is the one item you could not live without?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. Have you been nominated for the Liebster award or a get to know me better award? Leave your links in the comments and i will have a read 🙂